Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Premeditated



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight books that haven't been released, but that we can't wait for. This week I've picked Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein, which will be released on October 8th, 2013.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Premeditated 


A week ago, Dinah’s cousin Claire cut her wrists.

Five days ago, Dinah found Claire’s diary and discovered why.

Three days ago, Dinah stopped crying and came up with a plan.

Two days ago, she ditched her piercings and bleached the black dye from her hair.

Yesterday, knee socks and uniform plaid became a predator’s camouflage.

Today, she’ll find the boy who broke Claire.

By tomorrow, he’ll wish he were dead.


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I can't wait for this book to come out. I saw it on Goodreads a while back and the cover really drew me in. I love how it's all rather pale with her blue eye and the red title adding a little splash of color. I'm also interested in how this story will turn out. I'm always intrigued by bad ass heroines. Either way, I'll definitely be reading this sometime in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited for this one, too. I kept hoping it would pop up on NetGalley or Edelweiss. I love books about revenge and this one sounds awesome. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete