Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: All The Truth That's In Me

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Breaking the Spine. It lets us spotlight books that haven't been released, but that we can't wait for. This week I've picked All The Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry, which is scheduled to be released on September 26th of 2013.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Four years ago, Judith and her best friend disappeared from their small town of Roswell Station. Two years ago, only Judith returned, permanently mutilated, reviled and ignored by those who were once her friends and family. Unable to speak, Judith lives like a ghost in her own home, silently pouring out her thoughts to the boy who’s owned her heart as long as she can remember—even if he doesn’t know it—her childhood friend, Lucas. But when Roswell Station is attacked, long-buried secrets come to light, and Judith is forced to choose: continue to live in silence, or recover her voice, even if it means changing her world, and the lives around her, forever. This startlingly original novel will shock and disturb you; it will fill you with Judith’s passion and longing; and its mysteries will keep you feverishly turning the pages until the very last.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really drawn in when I saw this cover. It looks so dark and kind of frightening. I also love the blurb. It sounds like it's going to have a great mix of mystery, romance, and maybe even a little horror. I can't wait to find out what happens to Judith.


Let us know below what you're waiting for this Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I have this one marked to-read as well. It looks pretty creepy and delicious. ;) And that cover? Yup. I'm with you. Totally awesome.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I've seen this one on NetGalley, but I'd like to see a couple of reviews before I decide to add it to my TBR list or not. Good pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree on the cover! I've heard of this book before and it looks really good. :)

    My WoW: http://spunwithwords.blogspot.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-9413.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would definitely pick this up based on the cover!

    ReplyDelete